Friday 27 November 2009

Album Covers

These is my album covers i had to make for my article in my magazine. All these articles are going to be put on my article "The top 5 new artists of '09". I edited all my pictures on picnik.com. This will fit into a normal magazine as they have reviews and news of new artists and their albums.
This is my album for the fictional duo Azzamo. As it is an RnB album i made it look very inresting with the picture edited. I planned to call it 'Glass Windows' so i took a picture of the model with some glass windows in the background. I didnt manipulate this image except add text to it as the picture is exactly what i intended it to be.
This is the fictional album of Saff, I did not edit the picture as i planned the albums name to be 'white black' so i took a picture of her against a half white and black background. This is also a raw image apart from the text.



This is another fictional RnB singer called Jessikahhh. i made the picture black and white except for her haire and eyes which are peircing red. I planned to call the album 'Back to the joint' as if she went into prison and came out but is now back in, so i took a picture to look as if she was in jail behind some bars.




This is the fictional album for GG an RnB singer called 'Flash' so i decided to make the album look as if its moving but her face is still, and have the font in a font typical to RnB. I used a application on picnik to make it focus on the models face.





This is the fictional album for Hip-hop artist Caesar i took a picture of the model singing into a mic just like the ones found in music studio's to make it look authentic. i darkened the edges and boosted the colour of the very handsome model.






3 comments:

  1. I think it is a good idea that you put the album covers on your blog, although i think they all need to be explained a bit more, for example, explain how you manipulated them to make them look more like they belong to a magazine, where they are going in your magazine and where you got your inspiration from.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still really displeases me that you used a picture from my photos that i put in my final magazine.

    ReplyDelete