Wednesday 25 November 2009

Different Magazine Front covers

This is my First, Second and Third Magazine covers.
This was my first draft of the front cover, I included the magazines name, Strapline, Masthead, Quote from the person in the main article, and puffs featuring who's inside.
In this second draft i changed the models pose, the title font and made it smaller, i added more puffs, changed the quote and added a lipstick mark,
This is my third draft i made small changes from my second one i added a issue No. and price, a plus sign next to whos inside puff, more lipstick marks to fill it out more, put black behind the pink font to make it stand out more, added some more puffs, put a black rectangle behind it so it stands out and i also changed the colour of some of the puffs to blue.


















No comments:

Post a Comment