Friday 27 November 2009

Possible Advert's























This was my first Advert i made for a Electric Guitar.
I used bright Bold fonts coloured red to stand out, and grab the readers attention.

I then changed it to advertise Headphones instead of a Guitar because Guitars are rock and roll and so shouldnt be in a hip-hop/rnb magazine so i advertised headphones which are more related to Hip-hop/rnb.

I looked at usual adverts in hip-hop/RnB magazines and they genericaly have beautiful models wearing or showing the product, which i have done i then used bright colours and a bold font to grab the readers attention. I then used the colour green for the price as green is ascoiated with money.

I also used an artist 'GG' that is mentioned in my magazine to advertise it so that the reader may want to buy it because GG has endorsed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment